Apply for Enrollment:
|1 Course||2 Courses||3 Courses||4 Courses||5 Courses||6 Courses||7 Courses||8 Courses||9 Courses||10 Courses|
🚘⏰ Drop off & Pickup Proceedures
⚠️ The times on the schedule represent your drop off & pickup times.
- Markers are outside the studio for the Drop off line. Due to occupancy limits, only students & staff are aloud in the building. PreK & Kindergarten students may be escorted by a guardian.
- Students will enter & go directly through the temperature check line.
- After temperature check, students will go directly to class for attendance.
Enrolled virtually? To begin class, copy the Live Stream code into Zoom.
✚ Safety Precautions
LibertyMe’s utmost priority is the safety of our community. The following precautions are held with the highest standard & attention to detail.
At Home Procedures
- Get dressed for dance at home.
- Bring your dance shoes in a separate gym bag.
- Pack a water bottle.
Parent Drop Off Procedures
- Parents & Guardians must drop off the students in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn to enter the building.
- Our studio door will be open at all times to eliminate a touch point.
- Parents & Guardians are not allowed in the lobby during class.
Parent Pick Up Procedures
- The Lobby will be off limits for parent pick up.
- We will be offering outdoor pickup only.
- Please remain in the parking lot as students finish class.
Safety Requirements in Class
- Students & Teachers are required to wear masks during class & throughout the building.
- Studio front door & classroom doors stay open to eliminate touch points.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided & required at the entrance of each classroom.
- Assigned Dance Squares: Our classroom dance floors will be taped with 10 x 10 dance squares for the teachers & students to dance within. The students will stay within their square during class.
- We are no longer offering locker storage. Instead, each studio will be outfitted with coat hooks on the wall, 10 feet apart. Before class, the students may hang their coats & gym bags on the hooks. All items must be taken at the end of class.
- ✅ Parents & Guardians are allowed in the lobby for billing questions at the front desk – however, we highly suggest calls or emails.
- ⛔️ Parents & Guardians are not welcome in the lobby while classes are in session.
- If possible, we ask students to use the bathroom at home before class to reduce bathroom visits.
- Students will get permission from their teachers to leave the classroom for a bathroom break.
- Only one student will be allowed for a bathroom break at a time.
- Each studio (Studio A & B) will have their own assigned bathroom, Bathroom A & B.
- After each use of the bathroom our manager will sanitize the bathroom door handle, sink handle & toilet with a disinfectant wipe.